Valentines Party Coming Up Soon...AND VALENTINES BOXES

Our Valentines party will be February 13th. I will be sending out more information about that soon and about the Valentine box project. Each year  I invite parents and students to create their own Valentines boxes. It is a fun opportunity to work together to create something unique to showcase artistic ability plus the interest of the student.  I am always amazed at how wonderful the boxes come out! These kids are so very talented and the parents are so awesome to spend this time working with their sweet kiddoes! This is truly one of my favorite times of year. :) I can't wait to see what the kids and parents come up with this year. Here are the links to last year's and one of my previous classes and my favorite kindergarten teacher friend Mrs. Leverett :) as well. I am attaching a link to another teacher's awesome blog that has even MORE fabulous ideas if you need a little help.
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment